Trinity College Class of 1981

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Passing of Charles M. Callahan

Charles M. Callahan, father of our classmate, Jan, passed away on June 25. In her message to classmates, Jan said:

"He loved that I went to Trinity and he loved all Trinity women. I know that I have told some of you this but, one of most important things he said to me while taking me to Trinity for my freshman year was, "Choose your friends wisely, because these will be the friends you'll have for the rest of your life." . . . Say a prayer for my dad....Jan "

Mr. Callahan led an extraordinary life. With Jan's permission, I'll post the document she sent me in a few days. In the meantime, you may see Mr. Callahan's public obituary at this link, where there is also a guestbook for condolences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home